M Sports Cup 2020 Sydney Football Tournament Format
Junior & Youth Tournament Matches:
- MSC Girls – 5 to 6 matches in Total = 4 x round robin, finals 1st v 1st, 2nd v 2nd, 3rd v 3rd and so on
- MSC Boys – 5 to 6 matches in Total = 4 x round robin, 1 x semi-final and final for all teams
M Sports Cup Youth Tournament:
Boys – Players born in 2007
Girls – Players born in 2006
- 4 players born in 2006 (boys event) and 4 players 2005 (girls event) will be permitted to play.
- 6 players born in 2008 (boys) and up to 6 players born in 2007 (girls) are permitted in a 15 to 18 player squad. The MSC requires these players to be physically and technically proficient to compete in the older age band.
- Relative Age affect – In Australia players competing in their National Premier League teams who have been granted permission by the Regional Body/Federation under the Relative Age Affect rule will be permitted entry to the tournament.
The M Sports Cup (MSC) partners with Football NSW, Valentine Sports Park.